🔥🔥 93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 4 OR MORE 🔥🔥
LAST DAY PROMOTION !!
💥LIMITED SALE :FOR OUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, WE’LL NOW ADJUST THE PRICE TO$9.99FOR THE TOP 200 CUSTOMERS WHO PLACED ORDERS. AFTER THAT THE PRICE WILL BE BACK TO$29.99.💥
The Dual CamJam Tie Down System has been masterfully engineered to secure and lock down your equipment and gear. The innovative Dual CamJam buckle features not one but two cam locking mechanisms, one on each end of its zinc alloy body. The system also includes a high density 1" polypropylene webbing strap with an integrated bar tacked loop on one end. With the buckle independent of the strap and completely adjustable, this innovative system is the most versatile tie down you'll ever use.
This system can be used in two ways: a fixed end configuration or a traditional loop configuration. Watch our How To video in the video tab above to see them in action.
In the fixed end configuration, the integrated webbing loop allows for easy attachment of the strap to an anchor point while the loose end can be placed over or looped around your gear and around the other anchor point. One unique advantage of the Dual CamJam is that Cam 1 allows you to easily slide it onto the webbing and to adjust the buckle placement easily and securely within your configuration. Then complete your configuration by wrapping the strap around your load and other anchor point and insert the webbing end through Cam 2 to easily tension the load in place. This set up uses half as much webbing as traditional tie down straps which function in a looped configuration. The other major unique advantage of this configuration is that you are able to create a 3-to-1 mechanical advantage. For example, you only need to apply 50 pounds of force to achieve a 150 pound result - a great advantage over using more complicated ratcheting cam straps.
With a break strength of 1200 pounds and a working load limit of 400 pounds you can count on these straps whether hauling small or large items. So hang your hammock, lock down 2x4's, or strap down your kayak with the versatile and strong Dual CamJam Tie Down System.
- Heavy duty tie down system available in two lengths - 4m and 6m
- High strength, high density 1" polypropylene webbing with integrated bar tacked end loop
- Cam 1: Position + Lock, Cam 2: Tighten + Secure
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy Dual CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Working load limit: 400 lb
- Break strength: 1200 lb
- Works two ways: Fixed End Configuration + Loop Configuration
- Dual CamJam Dimensions: .19" x 2.14" x .89" | 35mm x 54mm x 23mm
- Webbing Dimensions: 144" x 1" x .07" | 3658mm x 25mm x 2mm
- System Weight: 7.7oz | 217g
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.